DesktopMirror for Google and ACT! lets you sync information between Sage ACT! and Google.
DesktopMirror sync Google and ACT! on the following data:
- Google Contacts and ACT! Contacts
- Google Calendar and ACT! Calendar
DesktopMirror can help you to:
- Keep information shared and up to date on both Google and ACT!
- Convert information from ACT! to other applications via Google conversion or synchronization.
- Convert information from Google to other applications via ACT! conversion or synchronization.
- Sync ACT! with mobile phones via Google Sync.
- Sync Google Contacts/Calendar with mobile phones via ACT! Sync.
Why should you choose DesktopMirror:
- It is a simple and straight solution to sync ACT! and Google
- You may sync data either in one-way or two-way.
- DesktopMirror won't delete information during the synchronization. Your data is safe.
- DesktopMirror has smart duplicate checking mechanism that avoid generating duplicate records.
- DesktopMirror supports "Custom Fields Mapping" in the Contacts field mapping.
- DesktopMirror may synchronize the most complete fields between ACT! and Google.
- And much more...
DesktopMirror for Google and ACT! is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-17. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer.
DesktopMirror for Google and ACT! (version 184.108.40.2060) has a file size of 1.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 111 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.